Strict is for cookie, that’s good enough for me.
The United Kingdom’s Information Commissioner’s Office highlights “strictly necessary” cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies are cookies which are essential, not just nice to have:
- for the provision of the service, and not for other functions that you would like
- for compliance with legal requirements that apply to you
- Just because a cookie is important to you, doesn’t mean it’s essential. Provide information and get consent.
- Provide privacy notice disclosure even about strictly necessary cookies.