The Singapore Personal Data Protection Commission has issued guidance on privacy disclosures:
- Highlight information that may be of particular concern to individuals, such as purposes of use or situations where personal data will be disclosed.
- Use headings, titles and sections especially when the notification is expected to convey a lot of information.
- Use a layered notice that lists the most important or basic information more prominently.
- Use just in time notice
- Use a font size that is comfortable to the eye.
- For mobile — use a mobile-friendly format.
- Manage the overall length of the notification by being clear and to the point.
- Use visual illustrations, if necessary, to emphasize or direct readers to important information.