Privacy, data security and regulatory compliance affect companies in every industry. Join leading privacy professionals at our fifth annual Privacy Summit as they discuss some of the most consequential topics of the day during the following panels:
- Wave of Session-Replay Software and Chat Wiretapping Class Actions
- What is the Future of Data Privacy in the US
- Privacy and Security in the Age of ChatGPT: Weighing the Risks, Leveraging the Benefits
The Summit will feature a Fireside Chat with Sue Vinci, Chief Privacy Officer of Verizon. She and Elizabeth Litten, Fox Rothschild’s Chief Privacy & HIPAA Compliance Officer and the Co-Chair of its Privacy & Data Security Practice Group, will discuss developments in data privacy and what lies ahead in the ever-changing privacy landscape.
- Matt Dumiak, Director Privacy Service, Compliance Point
- Kristin Jones, Managing Senior Counsel, CVS Health
- Jana Landon, Chief Privacy Officer, Lincoln Financial Group
- Joanna Levin, Senior Counsel, Global Privacy, Pfizer
- Lauren Winchester, Senior Vice President of Risk and Response, Corvus Insurance
The summit will kick off at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at Citizens Bank Park’s Hall of Fame Club. Attendees will have the opportunity to enter a raffle for Phillies tickets.