Connected vehicles process a lot of data. Some of it is personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The European Data Protection Board has issued draft guidelines for handling that data.
- What data is personal data?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- What is the legal basis?
- How do you operationalize transparency?
- How do you operationalize consent?
- What about data protection by design/default?
- What about information security?
- What about data subject rights?
Read a deep dive into the European Data Protection Board draft guidelines on the data protection aspects of connected vehicles in this article for OneTrust DataGuidance.